Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
We're calling your bluff. Mama and Dad have been making us be good for weeks now, saying you won't come if we're not. Well, we're done! We woke up looking for a fight today and we know you're too busy loading the sleigh to back out now, so we're done being good. We're fighting, yelling, being sassy and whiny, throwing toys, and causing mass havoc. What are you gonna do about it? Mama said she was about to be done with us by 8:30 this morning, and she's still here, so we know you won't bail out either. It sure does feel good to get all this pent up naughtiness out!
Love Much-
Hunter and Henry

7 comments:

Jenny and Blake said...

I don't believe it! Those to boys are too sweet to behave that way! :) Merry Christmas!

Jessica B Photography said...

Poor Hunter & Henry. Keep reminding yourself of that day you took them to the zoo.

My "resolution" - ahem, goal for next year is to plan more and be more organized so I can spend more time with my kids, especially around the holidays.

Give them some long hugs and tell them how much you love them.

Jill said...

That is so funny. Must be in the air. Our kids have been fussy and whiny lately too with Christmas coming!! I love the video of the boys, too. Merry Christmas

Cailean said...

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Thanks for making me laugh on a day when our kids were acting the same way!!! Off to sleep in the hopes of a happy Christmas. Merry Christmas to you!

The French Family said...

Wow, your kids are really smart to type all that to Santa. We thought Kate was smart but she can't even say merry christmas let alone type a letter and post it on your family blog. ;) Good to read your blog.

Spencer

Auburn said...

that is hilarious.

Priceless Heritage said...

Funny- hope they got a little easier for you. Mine are at each other's throats all day long over toys, juices, pretty much anything. To answer your question from my blog- I use the 3 Ring Binders 12 x 12. My favorite company (so I really haven't bought on in over 5 years though) would have to be "Hiller Scrapbooks". Hope that helps!