Sunday, March 23, 2008

Potty Time!

This is where we spend a solid amount of our day lately. If it's not Hunter, it's Henry, and sometimes it's both. We go through a lot of hand washing, but soap is cheaper than diapers, so bring it on! Hunter has decided that smiling for the camera is not nearly as fun as pulling "silly" faces. I hope it's a phase he grows out of quickly.

Seriously, what can I say about this picture? I left Henry on the potty so I could run down stairs and check on Hunter. When I came back up, here's my little Henry enjoying a good read. Could he be any more of a little man? Same day as top picture, so luckily the camera was still right by the bathroom.

4 comments:

Jenny and Blake said...

How cute!! I love the reading on the potty picture! I'm glad you had a good Easter.

Jill said...

Kara, I love that Henry loves to read while on his potty. That is too cute! How old is he? I'm so ready to have Landon trained-but he's barely two and I can't dedicate myself to that, just yet! Your boys are so cute! For some reason I cannot access your blog except through comments you leave on mine! It's driving me crazy! But, it's still good to catch up! :) Glad you had a good Easter.

LizzyP said...

That is so cute, Kara. Why has it been forever since I've visited your blog?

The French Family said...

Henry is a spitten image of Jordan! I haven't seen your kids for a while. They sure are growing. Hope you are enjoying New York.

Spencer