Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

This year we hosted an Easter Brunch late Saturday afternoon for a few of the other Dental Residents and their families. In between actual food and dessert, the dads conducted an egg hunt in our back yard. Henry did a great job even though it was his first public egg hunt. Hunter quickly discovered the down side of using a bucket- eggs bounce out! Next year I'll be more on the ball and find bags. The boys loved having friends over to share in such a fun activity.
Yesterday's egg hunt got our boys super excited for the Easter Bunny to come. Hunter did tell me though that the Easter Bunny needs to be "more tricky" in hiding eggs.
Whopper eggs are my favorite Easter candy, but I'm a pretty big fan of good jelly beans too; Jordan loves Cadbury Eggs. All the boys want to eat are "jell beams". So now I have way too much left over candy that is calling my name. Who can say no to Whoppers?
"I'm a lucky boy"
Hunter was pretty excited that he found both money eggs. (Note: next year make sure we have one dollar bills before Easter morning).

2 comments:

Katie Lee said...

again, adorable boys, I can't get over it. They look so much like your husband! Miss you, love you. I'ts great to read updates

Jill said...

Hey Kara! NO! I didn't make the girls dresses! I can barely sew on a button let alone sew an article of clothing! I did inherit a sewing machine from Scott's grandma...don't know exactly what to do with it, but I do want to learn. I will probably never sew a dress...maybe an apron? :) Your boys are so handsome! Good to catch up with you!