Monday, February 25, 2008

Boo for Mud Puddles!

Hooray for a sunny (if yet still cold) day to swing on the playground. Boo for mud puddles!
My poor sweet Hunter; he was so happy to be outside playing in the sun. He and Henry have missed the playground and the swings. Too bad as Hunter was playing airplane on the swing, he slid off the front and landed face first in the mud puddle. Yes, he's screaming in the first picture. No, he's not hurt; he's angry that he's so dirty. "Get this stuff off of me" is what kept coming out between screams. I'm glad the camera was right by the door, Hunter laughed and laughed at the pictures- after his bath.

7 comments:

Jenny and Blake said...

SOOO cute! Blake and I had a great laugh. I can't wait for the joys of child rearing! :)

s g said...

these are some great photos..so glad you had the camera close!! you should enter them in a 'messy' photo contest or something...love it!
sara

Brittany said...

These are hilarious--oh my goodness--I'm still laughing! I can't wait to show Lance.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

That is horrible-I'd be screaming too!! That mud looks a little more like tar...I couldn't even tell who I was looking at!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Those are great pictures of Hunter. I couldn't even tell if it was Hunter or Henry. It gave me a good laugh. I am glad that Hunter could laugh at them after it was all said and done.

wendyrr said...

Sooo sad, but yet sooo cute!