Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Trip to the Whee-oo Whee-oo Barn

What is a Whee-oo Whee-oo Barn? Why it's where the firetrucks live of course. All vehicles with flashing lights and the possibility of sirens are "Whee-oo Whee-oos" in our house. The boys don't get to see or hear nearly as many as they did in Seattle, but they still love all firetrucks, police cars, and ambulances. It was a fun trip to the fire station and the boys loved "driving" the trucks, seeing the lights, and getting their very own helmets and coloring books.

7 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Very fun! You are such a nice mom!

Anna said...

I remember those good old days of hanging out in your apartment and running to the window with Hunter to watch the fire truck go by. Braden and I sure do wish you were here to hang out with during the day now that I am home. We miss you. Hope all is well.

Brittany said...

Henry looks like Hunter looked when we last saw your boys. I have no idea who Hunter is--so grown up! Henry too for that matter!

What a fun outting--you're such a good mom, Kara.

Priceless Heritage said...

That looks like a fun day! Future firemen for sure.

cat said...

how fun! my boys would be in heaven too for sure.
oh and i love your gingerbread house too.

Katie Lee said...

I cannot get over your cute cute boys!!!

Unknown said...

Can I fuck your sn and give son a blowjob