Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Big 3!

Hooray for me; today I'm 3!

What a day. Mama and Dad sang Happy Birthday before I even got out of bed, my grandmas and grandpas called to wish me a great day, and my friend Dan called too. All of that even before lunch! Then my Dad took a big lunch break and we all went to Chuck E Cheese; I love all the games there. I got a lot of presents! New golf clubs from Mama and Dad, Henry gave me new golf balls,a car from my grandma and grandpa, a "credit card" from Aunt Jen, and my friends Brooke and Sydney even sent me a present all the way from Idaho! I didn't have a party this year, but our friends the Shermans came over for cake and ice cream. I chose a Diego cup cake tree and got my candle out on the first try! I like being three; I can get myself undressed, I hardly ever make a mess when I eat ( I hate to get my hands, face, or clothes dirty), and I'm getting really good at coloring and drawing. I'm not feeling so good the last couple of days though- I have a cold sore and a cough, so Mama says I have to go take a rest now. I just wanted to share a picture and some videos of my big day with everyone. So far 3 has been good to me.

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!! Love the golf clubs-now you'll just have to come to AZ to use them!!

Jenny and Blake said...

Happy Birthday! What a great present. Blake is so jealous!

Katie said...

Hunter looks so grown up. Keep
on growing Hunter!-Rachel

Katie Lee said...

What cute kids! You guys have some good genes!!! Happy birthday to Hunter from his Aunt Katie that he doesn't really know!!! We love and miss you Higham family!